The Dai Research Group Lab is located in
Purdue Drug Discovery Building, 118!
720 Clinic Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: (765) 496-7898
Fax: (765) 496-2592
- Nov 2014-- Kristen (Dai Lab), Anthony (Ghosh Lab), Stephen (Cooks Lab), Heather (Uyeda Lab), Carly (Anderson Lab), and Susie (Ren Lab) have been selected by the American Chemical Society as the Grduate Student Symposium Planning Committee (GSSPC) for the 2016 ACS meeting in San Diego, California! Congratulations!
- Nov 2014-- Our undergraduate student, Nyema Harmon was recognized as an LSAMP distinguished Scholar! Congratulations, Nyema!
- Nov 2014-- Welcome first year graduate student Kwaku Kyei-Baffour to join our lab!
- Oct 2014-- Our graduate student, Yu Bai won a poster award at the 7th Negishi-Brown Lectures!
- Sept 2014-- Our undergraduate student, Nyema Harmon won a LSAMP Scholarship!
- Aug 2014-- Our undergraduate student, Wandi Zhang started her graduate school at UT Austin! Thank you for your contribution and good luck in graduate school, Wandi!
- May 2014-- Our research group moved into the new Drug Discovery Building of Purdue University! We are in Lab 118!
- May 2014-- Our graduate student, Yu Bai won the Spring 2014 Organic Graduate Student Seminar Award!
- Nov 2013-- Welcome first year graduate students Kristen and Tabitha!
- Nov 2013-- Our new fire-retardant lab coats are here!
- June 2013-- Mingji Dai Research Group launches new website!