Greg M. Michalski
- Associate Professor – Analytical Chemistry
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 43704
- Office: 3229 HAMP
- For Professor Greg M. Michalski's individual Home Page click here.
Stable isotope biogeochemistry, Nitrogen cycling in aquatic and soil systems, regional air/water pollution, mass-independent isotope effects and their use in paleoclimatology and aerosol chemistry, isotope effects in gas phase reactions, modeling isotopes in atmospheric chemistry.
- B.S., University of California, San Diego, Environmental Chemistry, 1998
- M.S., University of California, San Diego, Chemistry, 2001
- Ph.D., University of California, San Diego, Chemistry, 2003
- National Science Foundation Dissertation Enhancement Award, 2002