- Associate Professor — Analytical Chemistry
- Office: HAMP 3229
- For Professor Greg Michalski's individual Home Page click here.
Stable isotope biogeochemistry, Nitrogen cycling in aquatic and soil systems, regional air/water pollution, mass-independent isotope effects and their use in paleoclimatology and aerosol chemistry, isotope effects in gas phase reactions, modeling isotopes in atmospheric chemistry.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, 2003, University of California, San Diego
- M.S. in Chemistry, 2001, University of California, San Diego
- B.S. in Environmental Chemistry, 1998, University of California, San Diego
- National Science Foundation Dissertation Enhancement Award, 2002