- Professor – Biochemistry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 68436
- Office: 131 HOCK
- For Professor Wen Jiang's individual Home Page click here.
Our group is interested in structural biology of viruses, large macromolecular complexes, and membrane proteins. The major tool we use is electron cryo-microscopy (cryo-EM), an emerging technique that has seen dramatic progresses and expansion of the field recently. Our research centers around technique development and application of this method, aiming at higher resolution (2-4 Angstrom), higher throughput imaging and 3-D reconstruction, and broader applicability for new target systems and by novice users. See more detailed descriptions of our research projects on our group page.
- B.S., Peking University, 1992
- M.S., Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1995
- Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine, 2001