Philip S. Low
- Presidential Scholar for Drug Discovery and Ralph C. Corley Distinguished Professor of Chemistry – Biochemistry (Department of Chemistry)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 45273
- Office: 323 DRUG
- For Professor Philip S. Low's individual Home Page click here.
Design of ligand-targeted drugs, tumor-targeted dyes for fluorescence-guided surgery of cancer, development of novel immunotherapies for cancer, targeted control of cell-based therapeutics and drug targeting to the tumor microenvironment.
Acceleration of bone fracture repair, design of ligand-targeted drugs and targeted control of cell-based therapeutics.
Development of new therapies for malaria, design of ligand-targeted drugs, design of targeted anti-viral therapies and targeted control of cell-based therapeutics.
Design of ligand-targeted drugs & novel imaging and therapeutic agents for autoimmune diseases.
Development of new therapies for malaria, design of ligand-targeted drugs, design of new therapies for sickle cell disease and structural characterization of the human red blood cell membrane.
- B.S., Brigham Young University, 1971
- Ph.D., University of California, San Diego, 1975
- Achievement in Chemistry in Cancer Research, 2015
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Award for Outstanding Achievement in Chemistry in Cancer Research, 2015
- American Chemical Society's George & Christine Sosnovsky Award for Cancer Research, 2015
- BYU Distinguished Alumnus Award, 2013
- Elected Fellow, 1998
- Elected National Academy of Inventors, 2015
- Herbert Newby McCoy Award(Purdue University's award for the best research on campus), 1993
- Indiana Lions Club Cancer Research Award, 1991
- International Union Against Cancer Fellow, 1987
- Mathias P. Mertes Award, 2015
- Morrill Award, 2014
- National Institutes of Health MERIT Award, 1999
- Outstanding Commercialization Award for Faculty, 2006
- Peter Speiser Award, 2018
- Research Associate, University of Massachusetts, 1975
- Roland T. Lakey Award, 2015
- Sigma Xi Research Award, 1997
- Watanabe Life Sciences Champion of the Year Award, 2013
- World of Difference Award, Indiana Health Industry Forum, 2000