- Design of analog and digital circuitry
- Design of data acquisition and control systems
- Design and development of motion control systems
- Develop and specify electronic laboratory instrumentation
- Specialization in temperature control and heating systems
- A.A.S. in Electrical Engineering Technology, Purdue University
- B.S. in Electrical Technology, Purdue University
- Designed hardware for Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatograph Instrument for Shepson Group
- Re-designed Temperature-Controlled Electron Beam Steering Power Supply for Ribeiro Group
- Designed Vacuum Interlock device for Bio-Ion Instrument for McLuckey Group
- Designed MOSFET-based A-B switching devices for McLuckey Group
- Design of custom GPS Interface for Radio Occultation Device for Haase Lab - EAS
- Design of temperature controlled press surfaces and dual-well liquid holder for TLC plates in collaboration with Nurok\IUPUI
- Design of the data acquisition, beam steering power supply, & emission regulation system for the Squires Flowing Afterglow instrument
- Design & construction of the Shepson environmental chamber used in smog research
- Design & construction of the Shepson automated PAN gas chromatograph
- Co-developed with Precision Machinist repair methods for Mass Spectrometry Solids Probes
- Designed Beam Steering Voltage Supply and Filament Supply for Wenthold NIPES Instrument
- Design of Temperature Controlled Oil Bath for Wei Group
- Design of Beam Steering Matrixed Switching apparatus for McLuckey Group
- Design of High Voltage Beam Steering Supply for Miniature Mass Spectrometer for Cooks Group
- Designed Power System and equipment structure for Airborne Laboratory for Atmospheric Research
- Designed LASER Power and Cooling System for Raftery Group
- Designed Temperature Controlled 800° C Quartz Tube Heater for Zwier Group
560 Oval Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Kong, J. Y., R. T. Hilger, C. Jin, R. Yerabolu, J. R. Zimmerman, R. W. Replogle, T. M. Jarrell, L. Easterling, R. Kumar and H. I. Kenttamaa (2019). "Integration of a Multichannel Pulsed-Valve Inlet System to a Linear Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer for the Rapid Consecutive Introduction of Nine Reagents for Diagnostic Ion/Molecule Reactions." Anal Chem.
Bowers, J. J., J. R. Zimmerman, R. A. Oglesbee and S. A. McLuckey (2010). "Adjacent Pulsed Nanoelectrospray Ionization Emitters for the Alternating Generation of Ions of Opposite Polarity." Anal. Chem. (Washington, DC, U. S.) 82(3): 1147-1150.
Garman, K. E., P. Wyss, M. Carlsen, J. R. Zimmerman, B. H. Stirm, T. Q. Carney, R. Santini and P. B. Shepson (2008). "The contribution of variability of lift-induced upwash to the uncertainty in vertical winds determined from an aircraft platform." Boundary-Layer Meteorology 126(3): 461-476.
Garman, K. E., K. A. Hill, P. Wyss, M. Carlsen, J. R. Zimmerman, B. H. Stirm, T. Q. Carney, R. Santini and P. B. Shepson (2006). "An airborne and wind tunnel evaluation of a wind turbulence measurement system for aircraft-based flux measurements." Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology 23(12): 1696-1708.