Our Fall 2024 Application Fee Payment Offer
If you're driven to take your education to the next level by pursuing graduate studies, Purdue Chemistry wants to help you take the first step toward reaching your goals.
We know that applying to graduate school can be expensive, so this year Purdue Chemistry is paying the application fee for U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident applying to our Ph.D Program for Fall 2024 admission, subject to the qualification conditions listed below.
Here's what you will need to do to take advantage of this opportunity:
- Complete you application and submit it.
- Don't pay your application fee. You'll receive an email from the Graduate School after you submit telling you to pay the fee but you should not pay it.
Purdue Chemistry will pull lists of completed applications weekly and pay the fee to the Grad. School on your behalf. You don't even need to tell us that the application was submitted! It could take time for this to process, so we thank you in advance for your patience. If you are submitting your application on or shortly before the December 1st, 2023 priority deadline and want to verify that you will qualify for the application fee offer, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This offer is subject to the qualification conditions listed below; please make sure to review them carefully.
Conditions for Qualifying for the 2024 Application Fee Payment Offer:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident in order to qualify for the application fee payment offer
- This offer applies only to applications for Fall 2024 admission to the Purdue University Department of Chemistry's Ph.D. Program in West Lafayette, Indiana.
- In order to qualify for this offer, you must identify Purdue Chemistry as your First Program Choice on the application
- In order to qualify for this offer, you must meet the criteria for admission eligibility as defined by Purdue University's Department of Chemistry and the Graduate School. Purdue Chemistry will not pay the application fee for an incomplete application. Additional information about admission eligibility and components of a completed application can be found on the Chemistry Department and Graduate School's Application Information pages
- You must submit your complete application by December 1st, 2023 in order to qualify for the application fee payment offer
- If you pay for your application fee, Purdue Chemistry cannot refund or reimburse the payment. In order to qualify for this offer, Purdue Chemistry must make the application fee payment on your behalf.