GSAB names 2020-2021 members
Writer(s): Steve Scherer
The Chemistry Graduate Student Advisory Board (GSAB) has announced its co-chairs and representatives for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Ana Morales - Co-chair
- Jennifer Garcia Rodriguez - Co-chair
- Hugo Y. Samayao-Oviedo - Analytical Chemistry
- Shanica Brown - Biochemistry
- Casey Wright - Chemical Education
- Robert Compton - Inorganic Chemistry
- John Hodul - Organic Chemistry
- Matthew Muhoberac - Physical Chemistry
- Christopher West - Purdue Graduate Student Government (PGSG) Senator
- Michael Jorgensen - GSAB Secretary
Thanks to the current GSAB members for all their hard work this year, led by co-chairs Samantha Zeiders and Hannah Brown.