Dr. Herman Sintim
- Drug Discovery Professor of Chemistry - Organic Chemistry/Chemical Biology
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 66078
- Office: 123 DRUG/ 4103A BRWN
- For Professor Herman Sintim's individual Home Page click here
- Novel chemical libraries via multi-component reactions.
- New anticancer agents targeting G-quadruplexes and kinases.
- The chemical biology of bacterial communication, virulence factors production and biofilm formation (quorum sensing and c-di-GMP/c-di-AMP signaling in bacteria).
- The discovery of new antibiotics with novel modes of action.
- Cyclic dinucleotide and STING signaling in immune cells.