Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
The Purdue Interdepartmental NMR Facility provides NMR spectroscopy services, training, and consultation for the campus and beyond. Inquiries from outside academic units, business, and government are welcomed.
- Brown Chemistry Building (BRWN)
- Wetherill Chemistry Building (WTHR)
- Hansen Life Science Building (HANS)
- Heine Pharmacy Building (RHPH)
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:00pm
(Scientific staff by appointment)
- Samples should be submitted with a service request form.
- Our knowledgeable staff provides training sessions to users.
- Trained users may reserve instruments with online reservation system.