Sample Submission, Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction
Samples for single crystal X-ray diffraction analysis from Purdue users should be submitted using the Purdue iLab web interface. Navigate to the X-ray Crystallography Laboratory page on the list of Core Facilities. Click the "Request Services" tab and select "Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction" ("Self Run" for trained users, "Service Request" for samples to be run by facility staff).
Sample preparation: Please carefully read and follow the sample preparation guidelines.
The laboratory is designed to provide high quality single crystals X-ray data, usually within 48 hours to a few days of submission. More...
Single Crystal Instrument Usage Rates, Full Data Collections: 1), 2)
Fall 2017 & 2018 rates
Purdue campus users (crystallographer run):
$93 / structure
Purdue campus users (student run):
$38 / structure
|Non-Purdue academic (PhD granting Universities or Colleges):||$144 / structure|
|Other non commercial (non-profits, PUIs, etc)||please inquire|
|$1000 / structure|
1) Crystal screening and evaluation as well as unit cell determinations are provided at no charge
2) Full data sets that do not yield a usable structure, if collected in consultation with the crystallographer, do incur no charges
- X-Ray Crystallography
- Recent Publications
- How to Submit Samples, Scheduling and Lab Info
- Resources for Data Collection, Data Workup and Publication Writing
- Sample Submission, Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction
- Sample Submission, Powder and Multicrystalline XRD
- X-Ray Fluorescence - Coming Soon
- X-ray Crystallography 12650 - CHM 69600-004